Weekly Kundalini Yoga Class and Training in Dublin
Kundalini yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan is the yoga of awareness. Kundalini Yoga is a yoga for people who have to cope with the daily challenges and stresses of holding jobs, raising families, and managing businesses. It is a path for everyone who wants the skills to cope successfully with the challenges of our times.
Kundalini Yoga combines physical postures (asana), powerful breath work, meditation, mantra and relaxation the combination of which activates the glandular system, strengthen the nervous system, expands lung capacity and purify the blood. It brings balance to the body, mind, and soul and can be practised by anyone, regardless of age, fitness and experience.
The benefits of practicing Kundalini yoga include:
- Feel healthier, happier, be more productive, creative and relaxed.
- Developing and maintaining physical, mental and emotional flexibility.
- Transform your life and relationships and feel more fulfilled.
- Increase Anxiety & Stress.
- Becoming more effective in handling problems.
- Cleansing your physical, mental and emotional obstructions, worn out attitudes and beliefs.
- Opening us to higher knowledge and our own inner selves.
- Gaining more control over our lives and consequently having less need to exercise control, this results in us feeling more secure and trusting.
- Making it is easier to act consistently, to finish tasks, to be truthful, fair and honest.
- Strengthening our immune system.
- Increase confidence
- Brings you back to your Authentic Self
I initially discovered Kundalini Yoga when I was searching for a natural relief from anxiety and I can recall my first class where I got immediate relief which gave me courage to pursue further. I started to attend classes on a weekly basis and noticed major shifts in my everyday life and I continue to practice as it makes me feel so good.
I have seen many people report immediate benefits of feeling very relaxed and a more positive outlook on life.
The best way to explain Kundalini Yoga & Meditation is to experience it for yourself.