Please read the following carefully to understand our practices regarding your personal information and how we will treat it.
This policy may change from time to time and, if it does, the latest version will be available on our website (and, where appropriate, brought to your attention).
- Heal Within is the data controller of personal information processed through your use of our website.
- The type of the personal information processed by us includes information that you provide when using our site or services, technical information about your device, settings and website use, information that we receive from third parties, such as other website providers, ad networks and social media channels.
- We use your data, amongst other things, to provide you with our site and services or information about our site and services, tailor our services to you, carry out analysis of our services, provide (or allow others to provide) targeted ads and to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation.
- We may send you marketing materials relating to our services which you can opt out of at any time.
- We share data with our service providers and other third parties for the performance of our obligations to you, to provide you with information and for the serving of advertising.
- You have a number of rights that you may exercise in relation to our use of your personal data, and you may exercise these by contacting us through the communication methods set out below.
- Information we collect from you
- How your information will be used
- Disclosure of your information
- Where we store your personal information
- Data retention
- Security of your information
- Social networks
- Linked Sites
- Your rights
This website is controlled by Heal Within (“we”, “us”, “our”) whose mailing address is Heal Within , Suite 44, 20 Harcourt Street, Dublin 2, Ireland.
Information we collect from you We will collect and process the following information about you:
Information you give us
This is information about you that you give us when you browse or use the site, correspond with us by phone, SMS, email, social media or otherwise. It includes information you provide when:
* You register to use our site;
* Subscribe to our service;
* Search for a vacancy;
* Submit your details to us;
* Participate in any social media functions on our site;
* Download any articles or guides;
* When you contact us;
The information you give us includes your name, address, date of birth, e-mail address and phone number, personal information or comments.
Information we collect about you With regard to each of your visits to our site we will automatically collect the following information:
* Technical information, including the IP address used to connect your computer or device to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, anonymised location data, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
* Information about your visit, including the full URL, clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), pages or products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page.
Information we receive from other sources Third parties: We work closely with third parties including, for example, sub-contractors in technical and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, advertisers, search
information providers, third parties that enable sign-on functionality or social network integration and will receive information about you from them.
Social Media: If you connect with us via certain social media platforms, we will collect any information that you permit through your settings on those Social Media Accounts. Information we receive from your Social Media Accounts will include the email address, first and last name, location (hometown and country), gender, date of birth, likes, interests, number of connections, occupation, posts or other social activity. The information that your social media platform may provide to us via your Social Media Account may change from time to time. Please review your
Social Media Account privacy settings to control what information is shared with us.
How your information will be used Whenever possible, we anonymise the data so that it cannot be connected to any individual person.
Information you give to us (including through Social Media Accounts)
We process data for the following purposes:
* to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
* to tailor your experience on the site;
* for data analysis, testing, research, statistical, editorial, feedback and survey purposes;
* to comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
* To respond to your queries
* To provide you with the information that you request from us
* To notify you about changes to our service
* to allow you to share information on our site on third party social media platforms.
Information we receive from other sources.
We will combine information we receive from other sources with the information you give to us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
We will, based either on your explicit consent, or otherwise when we have the right to do so according to applicable personal data regulations also disclose your personal information to third parties in the following circumstances:
* If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of any clients, or others.
* Where you have otherwise consented that we may do so.
Where we store your personal information All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers or on the secure servers or secure services controlled by third parties on our behalf. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although
we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
We retain the personal information we collect only if we need it to support justifiable business requirements or when our lawful purposes for using the information requires retention. When we no longer require personal information we or our third-party suppliers will securely delete and/or archive the information. For more information on where and how long your personal information is stored, and for more information on your rights of erasure and portability, please contact us at email@example.com
To help protect the privacy of data and personally identifiable information you transmit through use of our site and portals, we maintain physical, technical and administrative safeguards. We update and test our security technology on an ongoing basis. We restrict access to your personal data to those employees who need to know that information to provide benefits or services to you.
If you connect with us on any of our social media channels we will store that information. Information we may collect includes email address, name, date of birth, and some personal information. This will add you to our mailing list, which you have the right to unsubscribe from at any time.
This site, our newsletters and other communications will from time to time contain links and/or banners that take you to other websites. We are not responsible for the reliability of the content or privacy practices of such other websites.
Access to Your Personal Information
You have the right to request access to personal data that we hold about you including any information we have shared to our third parties and/or processors, subject to certain conditions and limited exceptions set out in relevant data privacy laws.
If any of your details change, please inform us and we will update your personal information in line with our obligations under the relevant laws.
You have the right to ask us not to use your personal information for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by using any other opt-out method that we provide in the communication, such as an ‘unsubscribe’ link in emails.
You may also request information about: the purpose of the processing; the categories of personal data concerned; who else outside of Heal Within might have received the data from us; what the source of the information was (if you didn’t provide it directly to us); and how long it will be stored. You have a right to:
* request that we correct (rectify) the record of your personal data maintained by us if it is inaccurate or out of date;
* request that we erase that data or cease processing it, subject to certain exceptions;
* ask us not to process your personal information for the legitimate interests that we have set out above. In certain circumstances we may not be able to stop using your personal information but, if that is the case, we’ll let you know and tell you why;
* receive the personal information that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit that data to another data controller; and
* lodge a complaint with the appropriate data protection authority if you have concerns about how we process your personal data.
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please email your request to email@example.com
Dublin Rd, Miltonsfields, Dublin, K67 KW54, Ireland